Monday, September 19, 2011

So I hear the sixties were good times....

So....where to start....at the beginning is usually the best place, right?

First of all, I have had a couple of interesting weeks. Between work and play, I have reverted (socially and mentally) to my highschool years. Those of you who knew me then have an idea of what I am talking about. Those new friends that don't....let me just say that I was not the most, uh, pure (wrong word), uh, hard to get (man, that sounds even worse) uh, let's just say I gave flirting and teasing new definition (there, that sums up nothing!) Anyway, I have( to say the least) enjoyed the deterioration of my current psyche to the max. Now to the point of this exercise. I have been talking to a certain gentleman. I say gentleman b/c not only is he one, but he is also a sexy older male (this is the point in the blog where everyone turns their head and goes "ewww!) At just one year shy of double my age, we share none of the same interests (with the exception of flirting), has a completly different viewpoint on life (well, duh right?) and has a job that takes him out of town (i have been down that road before....not really the roadie type). Other than that there is just something about this guy that has me hooked right now. Im really trying hard to decide what to do!

Anyone got any ideas????

3 comments:

  1. Just go with it! Is this someone you met on or off line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! There's a guy at work who's probably 15 years older than me I would TOTALLY date if he asked me out! He's so my guy! I think you should jump right in and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um the problem with mr. roadie is he probably has a mrs. sooo just be careful!! don't make my mistakes lol.

    ReplyDelete