Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Three's A Crowd Part 2

Quick recap...


Eager to please his girlfriend of a year and a half, Don Juan is looking for an eager female, willing to please a potential boyfriend. Enter me. I am eager, female and willing to please but unfortunately for our hero, not in the way he wants.


So if the written portion of the evening wasn't enough to warn me and others away...

He asks me to video chat. Now ya'll remember part one of this epic? My rules for video chatting?

I click accept. 


I take a deep breath and brace myself for, like, Quasimoto's half elf brother to pop up on my screen. I open my eyes and there on the computer is a, well, hottie! Kinda nerdy lookin', fashionable black thick rimmed glasses, longish hair and complete with a flavor saver!  Ooo la la! Lucky me, huh? We grin stupidly at each other for a minute and I look down because I need a quick shot of liquid courage (and I'm pretty sure my voice won't work!). I look back up and he is typing something out. I lean down to read the text only to find out that he has asked to see my boobs! I look back up to his face and shake my head no because shouting has never solved anything. "How bout just one boob?"
Someone should teach this guy how to bargain. Ask for the least amt first then go for the gold... 
I shake my head no again and he laughs like he expected that answer. He begins to type something out and I notice it is slow going for him. He types for a bit, looks down, looks at me, put his hand in his lap, moves his hand down, back up, down, back up, types then waits for my response


This would be a good time to remember the rules...i didn't


I ask him if it is hard for him to type like that. "yes, does it bother you, what I am doing?"


I wait a minute....look down, then up, then down, then up and reply "No, but could you turn your sound up a bit"......















No comments:

Post a Comment