Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And the winner is...

Much like ADD we all have a bit of poet in us....and Im really happy that you have found your muse but please, please don't throw away all your cool points on the second conversation...I know I asked what kind of poetry you write...I know...

If you want to be the owner of a company one day...please learn how to spell...no one is just going to hand over their money because of your "good looks and charm"

Telling me that you love big girls with a lot of extra pounds does not make me want to "hook up"

Asking me if I have had sex lately is not the way into this lady's heart...or pants

Please realize that your profile name is the first thing I see...

So when you put your profile pic up...please look at it before you post it...upside down photos make my neck hurt, your best side is not the one that is flipping the bird on the camera, and please don't hump anything...

Informing me that any additional info will have to be exchanged in person makes me think that you are a bill collector or a witness of some sort...i have just decided im not intrested...imagine that.

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the profile pics!! Why must I see your chest while you awkwardly pose in your bathroom? Creepster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol totally....also...please get a new shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites include when they pose by "their" expensive car. Sometimes its parked outside a restaurant or in a parking lot. The other times its a busted suv or dilapadated sedan and they lean proudly against it. - Maybe you have to be one of those girls that are really into cars to understand the nuances of those pictures.

    ReplyDelete