Friday, June 24, 2011

First things First

So after one fun filled breakup after another, my boyfriend and I of NINE years split for good (fingers crossed). After a month or two of near consistent hangovers, cry fests and copious trips to the buffet, I got a cat. After pondering just how old and how many cats one would have to have to be in the cat lady club I decided a change was in order. Feeling too old and too poor to do the traditional mating game, a friend of mine talked me into joining the online dating community (proudly serving 4 million people and counting...)
This blog is dedicated to the trials and tribulations of my online dating experience. As it has been only four days since I started this venture, I only have the barest hint of what is to come! Hopefully I will be able to resist jumping at the first male to actually have a shirt on in his profile picture!
Wish me luck and check  back because it is sure to be entertaining!

2 comments: