Sunday, June 26, 2011

Intrests include but are not limited to...

So after the picture and the amazing description I gave, you are asked a series of questions like "do you smoke" (have you met me?) "do you want kids" (wow, down to the nitty gritty already) do you have a car (what made them even ask that???) religion (yeah i can kinda see why they would ask) and the big one (nothing like a pun) body type (ahh man! really? do i hafta???) do you do drugs (now i want to know who else is monitoring this sight...hello big brother!) and then the usual, ethnicity, job and degree of education (ooo i know the answers to all of those!!) 
The next big question is what you are looking for. Now this loaded question opens up all kind of responses. Thankfully they give you the answers (casual,intimate encounter (ooolala), long term relationship short term etc), you just choose the right one for you! Again though that is where the potential for trouble comes in. My choice was "wants to date, but nothing serious" (they are THAT specific!) You would think that would help but you have to have some idea as to what you are even doing on that site. I don't. (indecision is fun, right?) I have been on this site now for a full week and I have talked to (if I may pat myself on the back) like a million different guys (not really, like 15 or so...) and I have yet to want to meet any of them. Not that they don't sound intresting (not you sir who is looking for a "friend" for you and your wife to hang out with. His wife is also on the site...at least they believe in teamwork. Or you sir who kept asking me to video chat so i could watch you...ahem...Or you 22 yr old CHILD who wants an older woman (AM I OLDER???) to have fun with.) 

Yeah...this might take some time!

2 comments: