Sunday, July 17, 2011

First Time for Everything!!!!

Nervous twitch in left eye ticking away? Check
Butterflies in stomach flying against a hurricane? Check
Emotions going riot between terrified and elated? Check
Hearing texts or calls even though the phone is in your hand and you just looked at it one second ago? Check
Discussing potential outfits and what says cool yet sexy yet sophisticated yet fun and appropriate to wear in the July heat? Check
Self doubt tearing a hole through your ego? Double check

So after all that fun....

I took the plunge guys!  I officially met someone i "met" on the online dating community! I will not bore ya'll with the juicy details but just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and that he did not "woo" me with any atrocious pick up lines, he drove a regular car not a green murder van and, aside from a super itchy bug bite on the back of my right leg, it was a pretty decent first date!!! Who knew???

Side note to Michael, Jeremy, Sean and Adele.... Thanks for all the support..you know what you did! LOL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment