Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey, I like your shoes. Wanna go....

And other amazing pick up lines and one liners...

Wiping the tears of joy-sorry, sorrow from my eyes after getting no response from wont/won't ( I never know which to use!), I pick up the pieces and log on again.
        Let me set the stage for everyone. Friday night, me and jack hanging out (Xena too), fresh pack of gum waiting to be chewed (that is not an euphemism, i really did have an unopened pack of gum waiting to be chewed, though I will remember that line...) im wearing (just setting up the scene) comfy shorts and probably my muggle crew t-shirt my hair is a mess and i have taken out my contacts...(too much?) Anyway, its a Friday night...I take a gulp of social lubrication and sign on. I have a couple of emails from some new bachelors and I take a breath and click on the first one. 

Email # 1 "You mild or wild?" (well, I do like my wings mild, I like mild salsa, though i am experiencing  a wild case of the heebee jeebees right now though...)


Email # 2 "Want me to be your distraction?" (from your horrible pick-up line? yes)


Email # 3 "What do you look for sexually in a man?" (the usual things i guess, do you have all the right parts, is the first thing that comes to mind)


Email # 4 "...I got some beer chilling, just watching tv. I could meet you at gas station right here. Not a psycho. lol (oh, you aren't? thats too bad cause im totally into that...)


Email # 5 "...So what's your cup size?" (i like big cups...they hold more to drink...speaking of I might need a refill)


Email # 6 "....im very openminded though it mite (yes that is how it was spelled) scare you. (ok, im intrigued...) I have a fetish (so....) I like for girls to dress up nice in hose and cute panties and a dress (seriously? that's it? wow...you might be too mild (hahaha) for me)...so what kind of hose do you like to wear" (ahhh...would this be the part where I tell him that i sent all my hose to the war effort? Do we still do that? )


ok last one, i swear...


Email # 7 "what i got to do to get to know you babygirl" (lots of things...for one proper english is a HUGE turn on on for me...)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment