Sunday, July 3, 2011

"So I creep...yeeah...."

.Sunday afternoon:

(M is for Megann, Megs or Me...whatever you say in your head is fine with me, megann or megs)
(C.M.W.M.W.S is for Creepy Man who Wants to  Murder me and Wear my Skin)

C: Why don't we just meet on tuesday and fun some fun (should have known then right)
M: I still don't know what  you look like. What if I end up talking to another complete stranger?
C: Im the guy in the green dodge minivan (oh man...the murder van?) 
M: oh...
C: it also has seats that fold down and make a queen sized bed...just saying...lol (not lol!!! thats an OMG statement!)
C:....did you get my email? (yes..i know...stupid of me...)
M: just did.....

Ladies and gents...moral of the story is....dont say yes to chat with people without profile pics...there is a reason they didn't put one up....

7 comments: